Get Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 Subtitles in English from here. You can download Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 subtitles with a single click from here. All Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 subtitles are available in SRT format which supports every media player. Subtitles available here work with every media format like Mp4, Avi, Blu-ray, HD Rip, 720P, 1080P, and a lot more.
About Tokyo Ghoul: Root A Season 2
The second season of the Tokyo Ghoul anime series, titled Tokyo Ghoul √A, is a direct sequel to the first season of the anime. The series is produced by Pierrot, and directed by Shuhei Morita. The anime aired from January 9, 2015 to March 27, 2015 on Tokyo MX, TVO, TVA, TVQ, MRO, BS Dlife and CS AT-X.Country of origin Japan. No. of episodes 12.
Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 Trailer
Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 Plot:
Ken Kaneki has finally come to accept the monstrous, flesh-craving part of himself that he has feared and despised for so long. After escaping captivity and torture, Kaneki joins Aogiri Tree—the very militant ghoul organization that had abducted him, leading his friends to question his true motive and loyalty.
As tension between the government and the ghouls continues to rise, the Commission of Counter Ghoul, the government’s specialized anti-ghoul agency, has intensified their efforts to completely purge Tokyo of ghouls. This threatens the transient peace of Kaneki’s friends and former comrades—the ghouls at the Anteiku coffee shop. Aware of the dangerous situation, Kaneki faces several battles that puts his precious fleeting humanity on the line.
Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 English Subtitles Download Links 1-12 :
How To Use Subtitles :
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through Smartphones
- First download the zip from wtfsubtitles.com and extract the zip file in folder
- Make sure your smartphone video player supports subtitles. If it doesn’t support subtitles, you can download third party video players like MX Player, VLC Media player.
- You will see subtitles option in the player. Open click on it.
- Navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted the subtitle files. Now choose the subtitle file for the video and open it.
- Now you should be able to see subtitles in the video. You can enable and disable the subtitle according to your need.
How To Enable Subtitles In Videos Through PC :
- Enabling subtitles in PC is almost similar as smartphone.
- First find out that your PC video player supports external subtitles files.
- After that download the subtitles zip file from wtfsubtitles.com and extract it in a folder.
- Open the video
- Click on subtitles button
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the subtitle files.
- Now choose the exact episode name and open it.
- Now you should see the subtitles the in the video.
There are lots of windows/mac/Linux video players that support subtitles. Download any of them and play it with the subtitles. Here are some famous video players that support subtitles.
- Default Video Player
- VLC Media Player (also available for mac, linux and Android)
VLC Media Player (Link is above).
All Details About Subtitles :
You can use these subtitles in almost every video quality out there. You can use 360P, 480P, 720P, and 1080P video quality. Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 subtitles will perfectly fit into the videos. The video file extension also doesn’t matter whether it’s .mp4 or .mkv, you can add these subtitles to any video file extension.
We don’t provide any movie or series links. To use our subtitles, you must buy the video copy from Amazon or IMDb.
So download the subtitles and enjoy watching your Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 with subtitles. It’s really easy to get subtitles. You just need to download it from wtfsubtitles.com